In this course, you’ll learn how-to:
- To improve the caregivers’ skills by promoting transversal competences of Emotional Intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, self-confidence, adaptability, optimism, thinking control, etc.).
- To provide informal caregivers with training contents that help them improve their life quality and the relationships with the cared people.
- To motivate informal caregivers and increase their level of satisfaction regarding their care due to their capacity of managing their relationships and self-esteem in an emotionally intelligent way.
- To help informal caregivers handle the caring of a person when more than one person is involved.
- To improve the quality of life of both the informal caregiver and the cared person.
Module 1: Emotional Intelligence
1.1. What is emotional intelligence? (video)
1.2. Emotional Intelligence (lesson)
1.3. Self-assessment (gamification)
1.4. Starting to see the change (case study)
1.5. Life changes (case study)
1.6. Everyday problems (case study)
Module 2: Managing Stress
Module 3: Dealing with Difficult People
Module 4: Acknowledging Differences
4.1. Prejudices and Stereotypes (video)
4.2. Acknowledging Differences (lesson)
4.3. Self-assessment (gamification)
4.4. Understanding Disabilities (case study)
4.5. Is that joining society or mingling in the society? (case study)
Module 5: How to Deal with My Emotions